Thursday, April 13, 2006

Artie's breakdown of ANTM

Artie is my friend. Artie is fun-nay as fuck. This is his breakdown of last night's America's Next Top Model. He has put me to shame.

joanie aswirled* to quickly became my new favorite. a week ago i had rumblings of like about her when she was like "no one said..."yo, jade you look like a 85 year old woman." which was hysterical in an of itself...but yesterday when she said "im gonna twirl for JESUS!"...i was done. i officialy heart her and her soon to be removed snaggletooth.

jade worked the runway. workededed it. but she still looks like a trash bag*.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnn** bores me. she is beautiful though.gorgeous. but i went to school with a bunch of "afreekans" (i just did the voice) so i am usedto that kinda beauty. HELLO, i look in the mirror everyday.

i still heart danielle and slowly rolled off my couch when tyra called her ashy! HILARIOUS!

furonda reminds me of my lil cousin who lives in the projects. i betcha she smells like stale clothes. i wish she would commit to a proactiv treatment and eat a sandwich. otherwise, she cute.

the final 4
jade
danielle
furonda
joanie


Editor's Notes:

*This week the ladies learned to "aswirl" from these two fabulous blick twins from Crenshaw. Pretty much it's "extra" twirling. The bitches that had it on lock (Joanie/Jade) made me want to burn Paris.

**This would be Nnenna...who I now don't like. Her mother Afrika thing is tiresome. Also, she is mean. So mean that when Brooke this week said, "She should go back to Africa if it is so great" I was like oh snap, that is he-larious and she's got a point.

I love this season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home