Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Amplifier Magazine

So kids, because you are dear to my heart, I wanted to let you know that I'm now doing freelancing writing for a fresh little music publication that goes by the name of Amplifier. Anyhoo, pick it up because this month my Jenny Lewis with the Watson Twins album review is in there. And in the next issue my review of the new Eagles of Death Metal LP (I say LP cause I'm old skool), Death by Sexy* shall be upon the masses. That being said...

It's Tuesday, and that means it's new release day so you need to get yourself out there and grab the Sexy CD (cause it's fresh) and the new Built to Spill. Why? Cause Death by Sexy is the best name of an album ever. Also, Doug Martsch, lead singer of BTS, is one of the finest songsmiths of the later 20th and now 21st century. I shat you now. Brah can turn a phrase.

Check it.

http://www.eaglesofdeathmetal.net/
http://www.builttospill.com/

*The track "Cherry Cola" is sexy goodness. Purr squared.

1 Comments:

Blogger Asian Provocateur said...

hey E -- congrats on the new gig. that's right up your alley. still, what's the word on the radio?

April 11, 2006 at 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home