Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Did we talk about...

...this week's episode of the L-Word and how I cried like a little bitch that had been burned by a dirty cig? Ohmigod. I was a hot mess. Who would have known that the death of "Dana" was going to affect me so hard. Sigh. What really got me was "Alice" and her reaction to the death. That shit was powerful. Really, it is was too much to get into but this is what happened: Dana, who is Alice's best friend, and then lover, and then ex, and again best friend, got the breast cancer and died and it was ROUGH. My throat tightened up and the tears ran down and I couldn't even think of stopping it. The L-Word was pissing me off but now I'm back. Go lesbians. But still...I hate "Jenny". They need to drown her or something. Oh and "Shane" is the hotness...purr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home