Thursday, April 27, 2006

I can't focus...at ALL

Want to know why? Cause I'm THIS close to flying to LA tomorrow to go to Coachella...YIPFUCKINGEE! For real, the minute my girl Shari sent me the set times I was like well that is wrap for today, it's time for me to get my strategy on. So in case you care here are the bands/artists I plan on checking out during this glorious upcoming weekend. Remember, this all subject to change.

Let me clear my throat...

Saturday, April 29th
Depeche Mode
Sigur Ros
Daft Punk
Lady Sovereign
Wolfmother
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
Eagles of Death Metal
My Morning Jacket
TV on the Radio

Sunday, April 30th

Tool (feeling are going to get HURT)
Massive Attack
The Dears 0r Murs
Amadou & Mariam
Ted Leo/Pharmacists
Phoenix
Wolf Parade
Gnarls Barkley
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Seu Jorge
...and Madonna if the mood strikes me

I love this game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home