Thursday, February 10, 2005

Them Green Day boys clean up well

I'm watching this Access Hollywood/Fuse Grammy special and I have an ephinany...damn Billie Joe Armstrong is sharp as a tack! I've enjoyed that little band for ages--they got some catchy tracks and shit, they seem like they are having a good time but I was never like oh those boys are cute as hell. Lately though I'm like what the...? A shower, tight suit and eyeliner can do wonders! Mr. Billie had a fierce black tie with white polka dots and a well fitted three piece suit. Yeah, I was scurred of him.

Anyway, nothing is sexier than a man in a suit that fits.

Sidenote: Twenty minutes later they interview Scott Weiland, in a suit, and I decided to scratch my idea that nothing sexier than a man in a suit. If you DON'T look like you are going to die and need to be attached to an IV and you are a man, then the sexy thing works. Sweet Jesus, have you seen him lately? Fucker looks like he is about to fall out. I mean for ages he has been working that, "For real, this is the last time I will be going into rehab and/or jail" look, but this is getting really, really extra. Not a good look Mr. Sex Type Thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger beauseven said...

yea - same thing happened to me ever since american idiot came out. my crush on billy and tre came back in a big way - even though all three of those guys are only like 4 feet tall. i still love them they're hot.

February 10, 2005 at 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home