Thursday, October 07, 2004

Things that I am loving today...part deux

1) The new Mark Lanegan album Bubblegum, more importantly the song "Come to Me". Not only is this Mark at his Tom Waitsey best but it's a duet with the marvelous Ms. Polly Jean Harvey and dammit if it is not sex on a platter. This is the good stuff my friends. If you like grown ass sexy songs this should move on up towards the top of your list. "Come to Me" is for women that don't feel complete without a pair of pumps on and fishnets...and the men that lust them.

2) My Uniball Vision Elite writing pen. Really, I don't know how to breakdown how fierce this pin is...I feel like I need to sign some declaration or something with this bad boy...check it out.

3) Aly Corn. She is my friend. She used to be my boss. The slag is funny (not as funny as me, but what are you going to do about it) and she supports my IM addicition every damn day. Love her.

4) Vanessa K...for real, old girl gets WAY too much info about me via the IM...she is even more enabling than Aly is with the IM. I would move her up in the list but I like my bitches humble so she is staying here for now. She's a cool little hussy and I mean that in the nicest way.

4) That I only have 48 more hours until THE BEASTIE BOYS at MSG! Yeah, I got amped, don't trip. I don't care that the King Ad-Rock and the boys are THIS close to getting their AARP on, I still love em. Saw them on their last tour at the Garden and they brought it. The kids need to brush up on their history and check out how the Beasties do it. I plan on being crunked out on Brass Monkey and rhyming and stealing like nobody's bizness.

5) My mom for leaving me a message last night saying that she saw "Shark Tale" and that I need to call her back to discuss the VP debates. This is the same lady that left me a message at work saying that she saw a program on Ol' Dirty Bastard and the Wu-Tang and she wanted to convo about them and their work. Yeah, she said their work. My mom is cuter and cooler than your mom, deal.

Ta da...the end!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home