Friday, September 30, 2005

Let me tell you how to make me cry on a Friday

1) Tell me that my girl Nik from "America's Next Top Model" is the next girl to get the cut. That bitch could make butter melt, she is that hot.

2) Play Jeff Buckley's "I Shall be Released" Live @ Sin-e on Kexp.org at this moment.

For real, that is not funny. It's been 8 years since he died (I hate using euphemisms for death...dude, it's a wrap...let's call it what it is and not sugar coat it for the living, but I digress) and I'm still not okay with it. And yes, I know you think I'm being cute but I'm not, I'm serious here. I remember it like it was yesterday when I bought Grace along with Portishead's Dummy in some dank record store on Bleeker, or one of those other hideous streets in the Village, and headed back to my dorm, Rubin, if you want to know (NYU, wut?!) and played the shit out it. 1994 was a good year.

Moral of story...

He was hot, talented, hot, had a beautiful voice, hot and is greatly missed.

Sigh.

http://kexp.org/playlist/buymusic.asp?refer=playlist&PlayID=595310

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home