Monday, September 11, 2006

Weekend Jams

Apparently I think it's the early to mid-90's cause the WHOLE weekend I was listening to Jane's Addicition's Ritual de lo Habitual and Soundgarden's Superunknown. And you know what? That shit still rulz.

My neighbors must think I'm a damn fool cause I had that shit on 11 and was cleaning and singing around my wee apartment like it was Lollapolooza 91--the Mountain View, California stop y'all.

Oh, and if you are in the mood to power scream/sing you need to listen to Mr. Chris Cornell belt out "The Day I Tried to Live." He is working some shit out. And yeah, we should talk about how pretty is he? It's like offensive. Swoon.

Man, I love music.

Sidenote: Me and the mister watched Metal: A Headbanger's Journey on Vh1 last night. Stuff was quite insightful and intelligent. It's part of their RockDocs series. Check it out. This is also the time I give the mister a special shout out for taking care of me in the midst of this as I was having lady problems and an eye infection (ended up being allergies). I was a right mess and he acted like I was like the Queen Bee...that always touches my wee heart. I'm totally into dude. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home