Friday, July 07, 2006

Here we go again with a "new best blog friend"

Okay, so sometimes strangers post comments on this here blog and out of respect I like to check out their blogs. Soooooooooo...

I proceeded to check out the blog of one 'Coltrane Jenkins' (genius alias) and guess who I want to be my new best friend?!

Kids, please, go to the below link and enjoy yourself. All I have to say is that anyone that gives a shout out to George Benson's "Give Me the Night" (that shit is the TRUTH) and Donnie Simpson of Video Soul has got that Salt of the Earth thing going on. Or a damn foo, either/or I'm down with.

So Coltrane Jenkins, brava. And whenever you want to talk about the works of Anita Baker and Freddie Jackson let a girl know.

http://coltranejenkins.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger Coltrane Jenkins said...

Yeah, Robert Redford was straight chillin' in that white suit; though for some reason my wife doesn't agree.

I have to write about that one day... my wife loves Russell Crowe - and for the life of me I don't understand why. I mean, if I were a woman and was digging a white guy, I'd want a Robert Redford or a George Clooney type ... not some non-acting, prone-to-throw-things, drinks-to-much Aussie. Heck, even a Patrick Steward (Captian Picard) would be an improvement over Russ Crowe.

But maybe that's just me.

July 24, 2006 at 1:28 AM  
Blogger Erika said...

My brother...I totally agree.

July 31, 2006 at 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home