Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Christina Aguilera: My Favorite White Girl

Eww chile! Have you heard and seen the new Xtina track, "Ain't No Other Man"? My girl has done dropped and got her eagle on. And see, just in time for Pride 2006...yippee!

After watching that sad, sad Britney interview last week*...where lil' darling busted out her best Forever 21/Wet Seal ensemble and distracted me with that clumped up fake eyelash (my feeling were truly hurt)...it was nice to see an old skool pop princess show em what she's working with. And praise Jesus sans Wal-Mart flip-flops...

Trick, I'm scurred of you. I can't wait for Candis Cayne to work this number OUT!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=p69-zpua62E&search=ain%27t%20no%20other%20man

*And no, I'm not going to blog about this cause it was just that retarded. Matt Lauer needs a medal. That poor, poor brotha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home