Monday, July 31, 2006

I'm not proud of myself

I have no excuses. I have been sleeping on old girl here and I'm sorry. I also have been threatened--a la Kathy Bates in Misery--by Artie on how remiss I should be about the situation. That being said I'm sorry and I'm going to try and be a better person. Sniffle and tear.

Okay, here are my musings about a few things. There is no method to my madness...just giving you a heads up.

Let's do dis...

*Mel Gibson done lost his mind. Man, how nice is it to be a crazy ass drunk/anti-Semite and think you can just release a statement saying yer sorry and think that is alright? Lethal Weapon was the jam (it was no Die Hard though) but dude is a dick.
*My friend Justin had a killer rooftop party on Saturday...yes, it's his roof, he ain't got to share it!!!...and he proceeded to play JTim's "SexyBack" about 4 times. I could have listened to it 4 more times. I totally love that shit.
*Mr. Read found a bike for me on the street, fixed it up, and surprised me with it at my apartment. For real, I totally love my dude. How sweet is that?! His kindness will remind me to chill before I got batshit insane on him for a few days each month. I can't wait for menopause.
*Have you seen Workout on Bravo? Yeah, it's not groundbreaking (and kinda lame) but sweet Jesus if I don't get a kick out of some friction between personal trainers. I mean come on, I should not care but I'm riveted. And Jackie, the woman that owns the gym they are focusing on, has the cragiest Brazilian girlfriend who needs to get thrown down a well. Lesbians love them some drama.
*Speaking of Bravo: Ewwww chile, how happy am I with the new season of Project Runway? The folks this go round are crazy talented and I already have folks I hate. I love this game.
*Oh and Sake martinis with ginger and lemon are good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home