Monday, May 08, 2006

Lost: That sumofabitch is on fire

I'm not going to get all spoiler on you but I just have to say LOST is back with a vengence! Man, if I knew it was going to be such a good week I wouldn't have waited until Saturday to watch it. After weeks of blue labia-ing me that show is showing fools how it is done! Wut?! Wut?!

Okay...wait a second I have to spoil. Here is the alert.

So after weeks of that damn show coming on-then being off-then coming on again and not giving me insight on Walt and the Others I was not happy. Now I'm not mad. Um, Michael shooting Ana Lucia and Libby--then himself in the arm--with no warning was INSANE! I was sitting alone, eating some raisin bran, and bam! My ass jumped and I screamed, "What the fuck?! Are you kidding me?!" I know neighbors think I'm insane but I had to let it out.

Moral of the story: That brotha is going to eff things up. Game on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home