Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Song I want to make sweet, sweet love to

To clarify: As in if I could hump the actual songs I would--not put on the Al Green/Portishead/Zero 7/Sade and get the sultry on with the mister. But that is no ordinary love too.

Let's do dis...

1) The Features "Blow it Out"-Rawk, just awesomeness. Take a listen.

2) Arctic Monkeys "When the Sun Goes Down"-Ass shaking rock track by some snagglied tooth Brits--the lead singer looks 14--the song is about a trick ass trick. Pimps up, hoes down. What you know about that?! Freshness.

3) We Are Scientists "This Scene is Dead"-Ain't that the truth. I was getting my grind on in my chair at work--why lie to y'all.

4) The Grates-"Wash Me"-Again, on some caterwalling groove shit. The whites kids are killing it son.

Thanks kexp.org for always keeping it gully!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home