Sunday, January 08, 2006

Kicking off the new year

Hey all it's late, very late--but HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Let me start this off by giving a very heartfelt shout-out to my lovely friends for coming to my crib for a grown and sexy gathering to ring in the new year. And a very special tap on the ass goes to the following people for heeding my words when I said "come dress to impress":

1) My dear Mr. Read--for not only making a succulent turkey breast--but wearing his tuxedo, cute as a goddamn button.
2) Matthew Laumb of Minnesota for owning a Prada suit and wearing it to my shindig...the hotness.
3) Adrienne "Wiggle it just a little bit" Hurst sashaying herself over in a orange colored gown and HER ADIDAS. Which was mad useful since I couldn't get my girl a car when she wanted to leave--and she ended up hoofing it home to Bed-Stuy. Do or die ma, do or die.
4) Ms. Rachel Walker for having pretty lil' clips in her hair and wearing an honest to goodness party dress...and she made a bundt cake. A BUNDT CAKE I said. Who even has a bundt pan? That is deep.

All in all everyone was glorious! Artie gets a twirl for his two poses at the end of the runway; LT for being 6'3" and having a costume change for her next party, I'm scared of you; TA for bringing her boobs and a glorious Xmas gift for her old girl Erika; Michelle for her delightful pretzel treats and chocolate chip and walnut cookies plus her dazzling wit; Ryan and Tracie for just being and making it out, knowing damn well that Ry Ry wanted to die cause he was sick as a dog; Jason for being Jason and bringing me Bloomingdale's popcorn, cause that is how he does; Jim for the bubbly and the bravado--meow; JBrown for her glamour and saying "word" in a fabulous context; Emily and Lefty for being effin cute; Melissa for just coming to my humble abode all the way from Italia; Nicole and her young man--and having the pleasure of watching him follow her around like a puppy--awwww; and Michael and Mark for being smart and sassy.

We laughed, we loved and we ate spinach dip. It really doesn't get better than that at all.

God bless us, each and every one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home