Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Just a Lil' Tuesday Night Re-Cap

Work is breaking my spirit, therefore here are some bulletpoints:

*Yeah, I'm a few days late but really, do the Grammys need to be 3.5 hours long? Xtina killed it though. Chili Peppers nearly put me to sleep even though a shorn haired, suited out John Frusciante is adorable. T.I. looks good in a tux. Just saying.

*I'm going to see the Arcade Fire with the mister tomorrow. This is me being self-righteous cause I got tickets on-line. Grace o' God stuff.

*2.5 months till Coachella. Seriously, I'm counting the days.

*Malajabe. My new favorite French singing Canadian band. Actually the only one I'm down with. But whateves. Check out their album Trompe L'Oeil. Good stuff.
(www.malajube.com)

*Did I tell you mister bought me Marc Jacobs perfume and lotion just cause? Tear. I effin' love that dude.

*Reading MollyGood.com today brought this clip back into my life...if you don't watch it you are dead to me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5jVNsiM4IU
You will view this 46 times in a row...and hope that when you breed your kid is this fresh. Trust me.

Happy Trails Y'all

2 Comments:

Blogger heathalouise said...

OMG, that kid is adorable! I've been thinking about you this week after I heard about everything that's going on at work. I hope you're surviving!

February 15, 2007 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger Erika said...

like elton john,i'm still standing. thanks for looking out ma!

February 23, 2007 at 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home